Sunday, January 15, 2017

Dollhouse Miniature Cake Pastry Cupcake Toppings Decoration

I found these intricate findings recently and when I saw them, I knew their size is just perfect to be used as dollhouse miniature cake pastry, or cupcake toppings decoration!

Immediately, I had an idea to do a spring theme ispahan macaron!


The butterfly finding fitted this dollhouse miniature ispahan macaron perfectly. :) I will have to find some time after my custom order to make some other pastries using other patterns.

I have listed these intricate findings in my etsy shop here.

There are several designs. All of them are definitely suitable for 1/12 or 1/24 scale miniatures.


2 comments:

  1. Que bonitos esos recortes. El macaron esta para comerselo. Que pinta!!
    Besujis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS. :) These tiny little creatures bring SO much pleasure to the eyes. I should know, because I just witnessed them in person! I NEED MORE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)