Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature Food - Love Naked Cake

Last week, I was researching more on naked cakes. As always, research leads to creation and I made this dollhouse miniature love naked cake.

I think what drawn me to making this was hand sculpting the words.


I tried a couple of methods which didn't work, but eventually found a way to make it work. I find it truly satisfying when I get to find a way to make something work.

Strangely enough, creating words free hand was fun and relaxing. The ability to turn lines into beautiful flowing words probably is what makes it so relaxing for me. In return, I get a beautiful hand created word.
I do have plans to try other flowing words. Do you have any word suggestions? Please feel free to leave me a comment!

I'm also using some quiet time to experiment on more Juliet roses. If you don't know how they look like, simply google it. It's challenging, but I'm liking it. I hope I can make something close.


Wishing you all a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Your cake is a visual Delight! It is no wonder that you found it so satisfying to make- "LOVE" it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elizabeth,

    Thank you so much for visiting and liking my new work! I was checking your page and hoping you had an update on your dollhouse! I hope you are well! :)

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)