Saturday, June 13, 2015

Another white and blue flowers arrangement

Here's my second bouquet of white and blue flowers arrangement in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale. This was sold within a few hours. I actually made a third one as well, requested by another customer who wanted it.

Each bouquet, though with the same color concept is never really the same. I am thankful my customers who request for handmade flowers understand that it's not possible to make the same exact one each time.


Believe it or not, I'm starting to make my fourth bouquet today. I think this particular color scheme is just so peaceful and serene.


Who knows how my fourth bouquet will turn out? I may put in some different elements...it's always exciting!
 

Happy weekend all!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)