Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dollhouse Miniature Jam, Coffee and Nutella Kit

I have a few of these sets of dollhouse miniatures jam, coffee and nutella kits up for grab!
These are made of resin and looks really great!

Simply stick the label stickers on the respective jars and you're ready to decorate your dollhouse miniature kitchen with them right away. In 1/12 miniature scale.

Measurements:
Jam Jar: 1.2cm tall by 1.1cm wide
Nutella: 1.3cm tall by 1.2cm wide
Coffee: 1.5cm tall by 0.8cm wide
Measurements:

Jam Jar: 1.2cm tall by 1.1cm wide
Nutella: 1.3cm tall by 1.2cm wide
Coffee: 1.5cm tall by 0.8cm wide - See more at: http://peiliminiatures.com/item_521/Dollhouse-Supplies--Jam-Coffee-and-Nutella-Kit.htm#sthash.qZb7jJ4t.dpuf
Jam Jar: 1.2cm tall by 1.1cm wide
Nutella: 1.3cm tall by 1.2cm wide
Coffee: 1.5cm tall by 0.8cm wide - See more at: http://peiliminiatures.com/item_521/Dollhouse-Supplies--Jam-Coffee-and-Nutella-Kit.htm#sthash.qZb7jJ4t.dpuf

Get them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)