Monday, October 13, 2014

Dollhouse Miniature Flowers- Mixed Pastel Flowers Bouquet

I made a new mixed pastel flowers bouquet recently. It is in 1/12 dollhouse miniature scale.
I love the pastel colors! There are 5 different types of flower types in this bouquet, so you will have visual feast!


  
 

My friend, Jacqueline has plans to make this into a sweet charm for her doll, so I'll be making another one for her.

____________________

On another news, I will be away on vacation starting 15 Oct, and will be back 23 Oct. All orders will be processed when I am back on 24 Oct. Thank you so much for your patience and support! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)