Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One of the worst haze day

We are experiencing the worst haze ever in Singapore, due to the forest fires in Indonesia. In the past, it didn't really affect me that much. I don't feel uncomfortable in anyway except that everything looks hazy. But I know it's bad when I'm starting to feel the side effects the past few days, but more so today. My throat is feeling scratchy and dry, and my eyes are feeling a bit painful. Of course, you're constantly smelling smoke even when you're indoors.

Interestingly, I found an old photograph in my computer. I took it when it was a bright normal day here. I have a beautiful unblocked view in my balcony, overlooking the forest, with lots of trees. It is a view I appreciate very much.

I took a photo a while ago, just to show you how it compares to a normal day.

As much as I would like to continue with my exercise routine, I don't think I can. :( The jogging path just below my block is deserted these days.

I hope the forest fires clear up soon...


1 comment:

  1. OMG it looks so bad! Please take good care and try to stay in door. Also drink lots of water. We are affected by the Haze too but not as bad here. Have a beautiful mid-week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)