Monday, June 3, 2013

Faux Macarons going to its new home...

I've been busy working here, so therefore I haven't had much time for updates...
One of the things on my list of to-do is this batch of faux macarons.

I've always enjoyed working on these, and now it is almost ready to head for its new home in Boston! One of the most happiest things that can happen to a creator is when their creations get to beautify their new homes and make their new owners happy.

I hope the new owners will love them :)

Chocolate Macaron with Chocolate Filling

Raspberry Macaron with Raspberry Filling

Lime Macaron with Vanilla Filling

Strawberry Macaron with Vanilla Filling

Vanilla Macaron with Chocolate Filling

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow sweet Pei Li, these colors are so beautiful!! I hope your week is going well! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious! I like the colors.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)