Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Experiments - French Chic Dollhouse Miniatures

Sunday was a day of rest and experimenting on some dollhouse miniatures.  I treasure such rest days, and I'm especially grateful that the weather has been a bit kinder these few days with some showers and overcast sky, which makes crafting a lot more pleasurable ;)


(It's raining heavily now as I type this) 


One of the things I enjoy is putting together a few items that resembles a mini scene that I've seen in those home decor magazines.

I've seen similar enamel kitchenware with this french chic label often in magazines and therefore I came up with this of my own.

I can imagine this in your french chic /zakka style kitchen setting.

I hope this makes you smile :)

6 comments:

  1. First of all--that totally made me smile. Second, I wish it was raining here in L.A. It's so hot :-( Beautiful work as per usual! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet pei li, i really love this so much!! It will look so good in my little Kitchen roombox. It made my monday morning a happy one when i saw it! Looking forward to add this to my collection! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! This scene made me smile.
    It's so chic.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Una escena muy francesa jeje
    Me encantan esos pequeños detalles.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your items! I think I could spend a fortune!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)