Monday, June 11, 2012

Ruki's Bakery Progress

Ruki's bakery is coming along slowly but surely...On some days I can work on it at great lengths, but then on some days when real life gets into the way, I would not be able to work on it for days...Sometimes I would spend a lot of time thinking about it, and the thinking can be for hours or days lol.

But what has been interesting is how different the actual bakery has come so far from what I imagined it to be. It is not a bad thing at all, my tastes could have changed a little along the way, and that is being reflected in the way of how I decorate Ruki's Bakery.

Sometimes it's about adding those little touches here and there, that takes up a lot of time as I do spend considerable amount of time arranging and finding the best place and arrangement for it.

I like how this little signboard adds a special elegant touch to the shelf.  :)


3 comments:

  1. Estoy desenado ver los progresos.
    Ese cartelito es muy chic.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your blog,I am an huge fan of your work :) would love if you visit and follow my blog http://mycupofteaminiatures.wordpress.com/, regards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)