Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dessert Jewelry - French Macarons On A Tray Ring

In the midst of making the trays of dollhouse miniature macarons for Jackie, I wondered what if I make them into a wearable dessert jewelry as well?

So when I completed making those trays of macarons, I started to assemble a tray of rainbow macarons :)

It fits all color outfits, and rainbow colors are sure to brighten up your mood. I feel so happy just looking at the colors.

It's on the way to its new owner now ~~ :))





2 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet pei li, this piece is just stunning! Truely amazing work and beautiful color inspiration. :) I am so glad it's coming my way! Have a lovely merry happy week sweet friend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)