Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Retail Shop in Queensland Australia

For those of you who are living in Queensland Australia, or even if you don't but will be visiting there, I'm excited and happy to let you know that some of my specially made clay jewelry has reached this lovely shop in Queensland.

You can now purchase some of my handmade items directly at The Cupcake Gifts and Homewares Yeppoon. Directions, address and other details to the shop can be found here.

Here are some of the lovely stuff that is in the store!


Pink range - my bet that this will be most popular!


How about green and yellow?

5 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet pei li, this is really awesome!! These clay jewelries are gonna be a hit! Congratz sweet friend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay! Congrats on selling in a boutique in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, congratulation!! this is so wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)