Thursday, September 22, 2011

Miniature Christmas Scene - Work in Progress


There are strawberries waiting to be painted, cakes to be put together, rings to complete, and all going to UAE ...

And this half painted display is just work in progress, in between while I'm waiting for things to dry. I wanted to take a photo to see. And putting things near to the sunlight gives me a better perspective when it comes to colour.

Well, I don't know if this would be successful but let's see...

After a few days of raining here, which is really cool and nice, today's bright and sunny!

3 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet pei li, such a beautiful christmas project! I know this will be sucessful!! Looking forward to it. :) Happy friday sweet friend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it'll be awesome, like everything you make ;P can't wait to see your progress! i guess it really is time to start working on x'mas items....where does all the time go huh!??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy, Thanks for the sweet comments! Ya, I got to start now since I'm a slow worker, by the time I finish it, it probably will be christmas LOL

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)