Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dollhouse Miniatures - Peonies Bouquet

I recently made these dollhouse miniatures peonies bouquet. Although this dollhouse miniature flower arrangement bouquet was time consuming to make, but the end result was worth it, I think :)

This time round, I added quite a lot of leaves to it. I love these leaves, and if you can see them up close, you will be able to see the veins of the leaves. That's how thin I made them.

I like these romantic sweet colors, which I'm sure it will brighten up any corner of your dollhouse miniature home!

I left them unglued, so the flower arrangement can be versatile enough to be placed in the glass vase itself, or be displayed on a chair, or table. :)

If you have a different color version of a bouquet that you would like, please feel free to contact me. I love experimenting with colors, as you know by now!

Available here.



12 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet pei li, these peonies are gorgeous!! Gotta love peonies, they are one of my favorite! Have a lovely merry happy day sweet friend! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lovely peonies brightened up my day! Sweet and adorable .... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. esas peonías son fantásticas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detailings of each layer of peonies. And the extra leaves, just makes them that extra real and special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asomewe flowers! i love it, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)