Friday, September 2, 2011

Food Jewelry - Colours of Macarons

Before you think these are edible, I must admit they are just the new range of food jewelry I've created. As you can see, I'm still indulging in colours. I enjoy creating beautiful colours, analyzing colours and really have fun with them.

I've been busy creating items the past week, and I'm really quite happy with this colour series of macarons.

As soon as I created these macarons, I had to take a picture to capture them in their raw natural state, before I start transforming them into something else.



And then I felt like dressing them up.



I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do :)

14 comments:

  1. These look great! Incredibly life like - but then again this is true for all of your works!
    Stella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mauve and pink together are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your macarrons!!!!!Miniregards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! Wonderful colours!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest sweet pei li, i am loving all your color inspiration and enjoying your color experiment. Isn't color just so much fun to work with? Im currently playing around my color embroidery threads. These macaroons are just soo yummie! Such a wonderful way to start my weekend! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww they're adorable! really love these colors, they're so delicate and springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such a sweet little d'lish feast for the eyes and lasting sensation of joy from the smile on the faces, Pei Li!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hummmm!! very, very realistic!Congratulations!Hugs.Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is seriously amaziing! how did you make it? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)