Monday, July 18, 2011

I want to win this...

I gotta be honest with you man...(stealing the first line from Dennis Quaid latest hidden camera prank at Ellen Degeneres Show) I don't really have a thing for clothes that much.

But there is this one - a style that I like very much. Simple and chic. Plus it is in a colour that I absolutely love. Mustard Yellow. A few years ago, I discovered mustard yellow and I fell in love with it.

Isn't this gorgeous?

I would wear it just like that - if I win it. I want to win it so bad.

French Larkspur, together with Jeanne Oliver Designs is giving away this beautiful dress shirt. Hop on over to here to see how you can win this too.

By the way, I hope you do enjoy that prank. It cracks me up everytime I see it.


6 comments:

  1. Es muy bonito, tanto el color como el modelo. Suerte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pei Li,
    Thanks for the comment! I'm only 14 so you must recognizes me and like ''oh! she is so tiny hee.'' I like that color as well haha
    cheily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cheily,

    You must be one of the most talented 14 years old I've come across!!! 加油啊!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest sweet pei li, i am such a huge fan of Jeanne's creations and blog! I've been eying on both her gorgeous dresses for a while now. Thanks so much for letting us in on the giveaway!
    Also thank YOU so much for your quick email reply! My mind is flying with ideas and i will write back to you soon tomorrow as i gather all the information and ideas down in one email. :) Your email made my Tuesday night a HAPPY one! Thank YOU thank you! Love to you sweet friend!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh i love that dress too....haha i've also participated :P :P :P *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Peili,
    Thank you so much!!! It means a lot to me (: I will 加油加油!! haha
    Cheily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)