Friday, May 6, 2011

Dollhouse Miniature Flowers - Assorted Gerbera Daisies

I'm still sitting here making a whole bunch of dollhouse miniature flowers, gerbera daisies in particular. Has this almost become an obsession of some sort? But I'm so determined to make them in various shades. Every pot of flowers that I make is always different from the previous. Like this pot, I've introduced red gerbera daisy into it. And next I may want purple.



This is what I look at, when I start to make the gerbera daisies from scratch. I study the colours and follow as closely as possible. I also look at them when I paint my miniature gerbera daisies. It's indeed time consuming and takes a lot of patience and trial and error to achieve the real life colours, but it is so rewarding.


Here's a shot of the pot of dollhouse miniature gerbera daisies in my hand.
This pot has been sold to a fellow singaporean :) Thanks so much for the support!

Meanwhile do take a look at all the other dollhouse miniature flowers in my collection.


8 comments:

  1. love them! Good idea for my flowershop :) Make gerbera's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is painted on these? They're so lifelike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,

    Thanks for the comments! I use acrylic paints on these gerbera daisies. :)

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so realistic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gerbera daisies, Pei Li! I adore your talent, what beautiful colours and details, too lovely these arrangements :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Pei Li! I'm doing great. How are you? Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)