Saturday, February 12, 2011

1:12 scale sweet pink elegant canisters

I've been indulging myself decorating these canisters lately. My love for pink now extends to kitchen canisters too. I don't have canisters in my home kitchen, I think they are not as popular over here. Most folks just store their dried goods in economical plastic containers or glass containers. So here is just a little something I can fulfill in the miniature world. When I showed these set of canisters to my mom, she likes them too :) I have intention to make these in other feminine colours too.

Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day :)


7 comments:

  1. I love them! They're sooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful ... congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pei Le! this canister set is so lovely. It will be a great addition to my new project.
    Hugs, Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marisa,

    Thanks for stopping by! The canisters will go out in the mail first thing monday morning! I am excited to see how they will be used in your new project! Have a lovely weekend!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest sweet pei li, these are now my new favorites. I love pink lots too! I would love to have these cainsters in my little studio. :) Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)