Saturday, February 27, 2010

In a Treasury!

I want to thank IlluminatedPerfume for picking my plate of cream puffs to be in this beautiful Treasury! Love the shades of beige!!
One of the things I enjoy being picked for treasury by other sellers, is finding new interesting shops!
Very coincidentally, I love rare unique perfumes, and IlluminatedPerfume handcrafts unique perfumes! Go take a look at some of her yummy scents. Boy, I think I am just going to be very tempted getting some chocolate scents.


2 comments:

  1. they are really adorable. congratulations, Pei Li!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a wonderful treasury to be part of!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)