Friday, December 19, 2008

Show and Tell Monday ~ 1:12 Dollhouse Miniature Patisserie Delights Part 2

Just a few days more to Christmas! I'm getting excited!

Well last week, I made another piece of Patisserie Delights for a customer. I wanted each piece of work to be a little different for every customer. ;) So I changed one of the pastries...

Can you tell which one was that?? It was the star shape flaky pastry.



Well, I will be closing my etsy shop during the christmas break. Time to relax a little, do some more research, shopping and learning again! I will be back in Jan, hopefully feeling re-charged and with more new items and ideas for the new year!

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and wonderful blessed new year!


11 comments:

  1. After working with polymer clay for 17 years, I am totally amazed at how you can make it "flaky". You are a genious with this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good enough to eat! Yum!

    Have a Happy Christmas

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Tiny Tim would love you! Have a peaceful holiday and many inspirations to you!
    Susan *dutchrose*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pei Li! Again, you knocked my socks off!
    Happy Holidays.
    Susie of The Polka Dot Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pei Li

    You deserve the break. I love the new "flaky" star. It's amazing.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pei Li,,, Just beautiful. I know the person receiving this will be thrilled! Enjoy your holidays and time off. I think I am taking a couple weeks to regroup and re energize for the new year also!
    Happy Christmas... (())gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break, Pei Lei. Hope you learn lots and have fun with it. See you in January,

    Pat
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still can't get over the size of your creations and the beautiful detail.
    Have a wonderful Christmas Pei Li.
    bunny kisses,
    shell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is amazing! I would go blind working on anything that small...not to mention crazy! You have a real talent!
    Eileen
    www.forgetmenotdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! How Cool and beautiful! Wishing you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Years!
    Pink Wishes,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)